Fytso

Friday, January 11, 2013

AND THE WINNER IS...

A Transforming Chair 

If you are looking to furnish your home and expand your home gym, look no farther.  This little, unlikely suspect pictured below offers more than meets the eye.  It converts from this:


To this:


Taahh-daaahhh! Those are resistance pedals that pull right out for your workout convenience.  If that's not enough for you, you can also buy add-ons like steps, resistance bands and alternate back rests so that you can complete a total body workout from the comfort of your living room.  Cleverly named the Charmaster, this runs right around $1,100.  If the powers that be over at Chairmaster want to send me a sample chair to test run, I'd be happy to report back my opinion ;)

New Year, New You Winners

I was able to award 3 winners for yesterday's contest and I have now had a chance to reach out to you directly.  If any of you have questions, feel free to contact me.  As the New You Challenge comes to a close, I hope to share your successes on the blog! 









No comments:

Post a Comment