Fytso

Monday, October 8, 2012

Camera Ready?

It's Monday! I actually love Mondays. I know, sometimes I even annoy myself. I just like the idea of a fresh start or new beginning. I suppose you don't need Monday for that, fresh starts can happen whenever you choose to make one. Another reason I love Mondays: I love hearing about my clients' weekends. They always have great stories to tell about things that they got into.

October is flying by, so I decided to prepare a cleaned up version of a pumpkin cookie. I'm posting a video below. I intentionally didn't watch the video, otherwise, you all would never get to see it. I don't know if anyone feels this way, but I hate the sound of my recorded voice (which I assume is what it actually sounds like to others) so, I knew if I proofed the video, I wouldn't post it ;). So, hear I am, getting the pumpkin walnut cookies prepped for baking:

 
 
And they turn out looking like this:

 
 
 
I baked them at 375° for 18 minutes.  I am no food artist, so you can likely make yours more attractive.
 
Total Body Monday
 
I often take Sunday as a rest day or light cardio/activity day for my workout, so by Monday I'm ready for an intense, total body workout.  If you can't make it to the gym (or to meet with your trainer), try something like this when you wake up in the morning:
 
 
 
I feel I should add a disclaimer: that is not me in the image.  The picture was found on Pinterest and the text was added by me.  Also, as with any workout...exercise can be dangerous (as can handstanding on top of a building) and both should be done at your own risk.  Of course, it is always suggested that you consult with a doctor before starting an exercise program.
 
 
That workout will definitely get your heart rate up and get your muscles burning.  It's great calorie torcher and should help you work up a sweat.  I like to do workouts like this when I don't have equipment at hand.  No excuses with this one!  If you are short on time, do the circuit once.  You'll be done in less than 10 minutes!
 
 
I'd love to hear your feedback!
 
 
Here's is my question of the day...Anyone else have issues with hearing their recorded voice or seeing themselves on film?  Have you ever posted a video of yourself on YouTube?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment