Fytso

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It's All the Way LIVE!

Baby Steps Turn into Giant Leaps!


I'm so excited to share this with you all!  This has been a work in progress for a while now and, of course, is still.  But, I am ready to put it our there and let it grow.

It has been such a joyful experience for me to grow my Yoga practice with our evolving group of loyal yogis at Infinity Fitness.  It's been such a blessing, that I want to allow it to expand and develop into an entire experience that blends fitness with nurturing the mind and body.  Through discussion and counsel from my loyal and beloved friends and guests, the name of this new Studio/Experience was born:

We have added a new class to the mix (in addition to yoga), we have the Swan Barre Method, which is being led at Infinity Fitness right now until the new space is available.  Once the Swan has it's own space, the schedule will expand.  You can check out the website SwanBarre.com, for a list of services 


that will be provided once the new space is open for business.  In the meantime, just contact me directly for information on what Swan is doing at Infinity.  Please message me or comment with your questions.  And for my clients that train with me (private or in groups), Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere :) You are not getting rid of me!

Don't forget to check out the new website!

www.swanbarre.com

Class schedule and additional information will be added soon!


P.S.  We has SO much fun trying to get some good photos to get the website up and running.  If you don't already, follow us on Pinterest for some behind the scenes and unused photos.  We'd love to follow you back so that we can get a look into your world! 


You can also find us on Twitter @omnoshedidnt 


No comments:

Post a Comment